Pages

Monday 13 March 2017

WEEK END CATCHUP

Did you all have a great weekend? I did the normal when I have a 2 day weekend. Got all my washing and housework done on Saturday.Went off to the shop and did my shopping. I didn't have a lot to buy. My freezer is full and my pantry is well stocked so it was just odds and sods.

I did pick up alot of cleaning stuff again. This time I went for natural cleaning as I slowly move towards my simple lifestyle.

Replacing my commercial bought products that do one thing with green items like vinegar, bicarb and borax that cover everything has been a slow process. I had a lot of spares that I've slowly been using up but I'm getting there.


Sunday was an easy day with my family coming up for the day and staying for tea. I love these days and always look forward to them. Being a Nanna to these two beautiful boys is the best  feeling and the love I have for my daughter, son-in-law and grand children knows no bounds.

I am a very lucky lady and count my blessings every day.

Have a great week everyone
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...