Pages

Monday 6 March 2017

FINDING TIME

My weeks seem to get busier and busier. 
As soon as I have  5 minutes spare something or someone fills it up. With working outside the home I am over whelmed by all the
 projects running through my head that I would like to tackle. 
You know how it is. So much to do and I want to do it now. 


I was going through my list which was growing by the minute and wondering how in the world I was going to find the time to  even start. And then it hit me.

Before I could even think about starting my new way of life I was going to have to get organised and find the time in my current lifestyle to allow me to make a start.
.
So out came the calendar and in went the times for things which were a must. (like work) and then in went the necessities of shopping and family.

I was surprised at how much free time I actually had that was taken up with incidental nothingness.

Now I think I can start on small things during the week. I'm saving the weekends for larger projects and family on Sundays.

Woo hoo It looks like I'm on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...