Pages

Tuesday 14 March 2017

FRONT GARDEN MAKEOVER

It was such a lovely day today. Not only did I have the day off work but the sun was shining and I made the most of it.

I'm slowly changing and renovating my front garden. I have painted the front of the house and now starting on the garden. It was great to be able to get stuck in.

From This


To This




The rest of the day I spent with Fiona and my grandsons. Ollie took me to watch his swimming lesson. 

Its hard to sit there and watch as he floats around with his floaties on practicing his kicking with no-one holding onto him. He's only two and a half and I kept holding my breath everytime he jumped into the pool and laugh as he floated around. 

I'm sure  I got a few more grey hairs in that half hour lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...