Pages

Sunday 5 March 2017

ALL ABOUT ME










Have you ever had a moment when you've sat back and thought " there's got to be more to life than this." Well that was me. I started thinking how all I seem to do is get up, go to work, come home, cook tea, have a shower and go to bed just to do it all again tomorrow. That's when I decided enough is enough. 









Now I knew I couldn't just stop working ( the fairies aren't going to pay the bills), but I started to look at ways I could slow down and simplify my life. Get back to basics and enjoy making a home.



I'm learning a lot as I go along and taking each step slowly. I'll post what I learn, my achievements and yes my failures too.






You are welcome to join me on my journey, please add your comments and share your ideas. 






                                                          This is my story. 
Together we will slow down, enjoy life and stop and smell the roses Jan









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...