Pages

Wednesday 29 March 2017

IT'S PERFECT






How often do we take things to the extreme. We never seem to be satisfied with something being good enough, but continually push for perfection.





I'm not perfect, far from it. My home isn't perfect and neither are a lot of things I do. But you know what, that's ok. 







Perfection is a sterile house that is clinical and cold because it's spotless and everyone is too scared to touch anything in case it gets dirty. A perfect house doesn't leave room to grow and explore. 






It's what's important to you that defines what's good enough. A home  that's filled with the sound of children playing and laughing. An afternoon spent with friends having coffee and chatting away an afternoon. 






The feeling of warmth and welcome when you walk in the door. These are what's important to me and despite the mess that sometimes happens and the odd dish still in the sink when I'm surrounded by these things in my life I can honestly say that everything is perfect.

Have a great day
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...