Pages

Friday 16 June 2017

IT'S THE WEEKEND

Taking my sister for a ride
Another week has come to an end and I'm looking forward to the weekend. I have a few things I'd like to get done but it will depend on the weather.

I've always got something to do and I would like to finish the throw I'm knitting. If the sun comes out to say hello I really need to start setting up the vegie garden. It wont belong before spring is here and I don't want to get caught unprepared.


I started keeping track of the vegetables that I eat and I'm only growing them. Like everything else we can get over enthusiastic about growing vegies, but we're really creatures of habit and tend to eat the same ones most of the time so I'm going to be stern with myself and not get carried away.


Whatever the weather throws at us remember to take time out and enjoy the moment.


Have a safe and wonderful weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...