Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

IT'S THE WEEKEND

Didn't this week fly. With all the dramas at my place this week I totally lost a couple of days.

My weekend will be taken up with looking at bathroom fixtures and a short hop into work.

Winter has decided to remind us that it's not finished with us yet with a rough couple of days ahead.

I'll snuggle up in the warmth when I can and try to finish some things I've got on the go. Might get to some baking if time permits. I will try and catch up with family and see my daughter.


Whatever I achieve I'll remember to take it slow, enjoy each thing, and stay in the moment just like all our four legged friends do.

I'll see you all next week.


Have a safe and wonderful weekend.



It's a dogs life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...